Eagleview, a leader in aerial imagery is growing, and requires a new modern data architecture to power our data-driven culture. We are actively building out our data team, and looking for accomplished thought leaders with a passion for delivering world-class data solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Power BI Lead to help us define and implement an enterprise approach to deploying Power BI analytic solutions across multiple business teams. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced, self-starter, tech-savvy, hands-on BI Developers to build innovative analytic solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy Enterprise BI solutions that leverage common data architecture and data optimization approaches
- Design, develop and deploy interactive data visualizations using Power BI
- Create effective Power BI dashboards, reports, and applications utilizing best practices
- Incorporate User Feedback to promote analytics self-service and drive adoption
- Collaborate with Power Users to enable Analytics Agility, faster Report Creation and insights
- Create Training Materials and administer end-user training
- Establish a community within the company to increase proficiency, standardized approaches, and empower the data literacy of the organization.
- Administer and Monitor Power BI Service including usage, capacity, and performance tuning needs
Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a lead role engaging with key business stakeholders and IT teams to deliver large scale analytics solutions and projects
- 3+ years using Power BI to author, publish, schedule, and optimize analytic solutions
- Power BI Certification is a definite plus
- A solid understanding of security models in Power BI and row level restrictions.
- 3+ years of experience in business or IT with a focus on dimensional data modeling, business concept mapping to data objects, and familiarity with semantic data definitions, data dictionary concepts
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Proven analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Experience in data modeling, designing data warehouses/data marts and reporting, dashboarding, and advanced analytics solutions
Skills And Abilities
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Collaborates and openly seeks and shares information across teams and departments
- Takes initiative to complete critical tasks, and overcomes obstacles in a proactive manner
- Works well in a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Keeps informed on the latest technological approaches and trends in his/her technical field
- Brings a work ethic that inspires your fellow team members to give their best