Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a big-thinking, innovative Compensation Analyst to take our global compensation program to the next level. As the Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for owning design elements of our compensation strategy and ensuring Auth0 is a differentiator within the technology space. This is an opportunity to be creative - no idea is too big. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations, you will manage design elements and administration of Auth0’s compensation programs, providing consultation and advice, as well as ensuring effective deployment of programs and processes globally. You are an expert executor who is able to shepherd work from ideation to practice and calmly navigate the inevitable bumps along the way. Good ideas can come from anywhere and you know how to make the work better through thoughtful and collaborative feedback.
This role can be based in the corporate office in Bellevue, Washington, or work remotely in the US.
What You Will Do:
- Act as trusted advisor to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Team, and business groups, providing recommendations on compensation matters that both support business goals and ensure market competitiveness regarding application of compensation policies, practices, and guidelines.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive and influence the development and execution of compensation projects, processes and initiatives such as salary structures, job leveling and FLSA exemptions.
- Perform various research and analyses to determine market competitiveness of compensation programs or to ensure compliance with current legal regulations.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze effectiveness of compensation programs.
- Conduct job evaluations, job leveling, and provide salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment of total compensation.
- Drive key areas in the annual compensation review process, including salary, bonus, and equity in Workday.
- Build and maintain job family structures and details for all employee positions, including job code creating, cleanup and data requests.
- Manage the compensation survey submission process annually.
- Create appropriate documentation and user training to support compensation programs.
- Manage compliance with applicable regulatory requirements regarding employee pay while staying up-to-date on current related legislation.
- Document business processes to streamline processes for the People Team.
- Participate in other Total Rewards projects and initiatives.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in high tech and/or software industry.
- Experience working in a global business environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience working independently and within a team to drive projects across multiple departments and business groups, using knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings.
- Experience with HRIS systems (reporting, maintenance, etc.); Proficiency with Workday preferred.
- Analyzed data and created meaningful, understandable models, reports that are easily digestible.
- Developed concise presentations to illustrate and communicate related information.
- Experience partnering, influencing, and working effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- CCP certification preferred.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.