At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly, and we need a highly motivated Medicare Compliance Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will interpret quality assurance reports for telephone insurance sales with a goal of spotting non-compliant sales practices and determining appropriate corrective actions. You’ll look into areas of concern, communicate with the agents involved, explore the issues, and recommend corrections. To succeed, you’ll need to keep up to date on CMS regulations and carrier requirements and become a subject matter expert on the spectrum of insurance products that Assurance offers.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to change the way the insurance industry handles compliance challenges. You love to learn new things and enjoy diving deep to get to the root of any problem. Not only are you adept at spotting patterns and anomalies, you use your creativity to find ways to prevent issues from happening in the first place. While you work well independently, you have a collaborative mindset and work well with a team.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years of Medicare experience and solid knowledge and understanding of Medicare Advantage regulations
- Superior research and investigation skills
- A natural curiosity to learn new things
- A desire to improve processes and an eye for quality; strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle the unexpected and the flexibility to pivot as needed
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- Experience interacting with sales professionals, ideally licensed insurance producers
- AHIP Certification or other Medicare designation
- Insurance producer license
- Strong technical acumen
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description