Customer Experience Researcher at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We’re dedicated to bringing a smarter way to workflow to people everywhere.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are looking for an energetic CX researcher ready to be part of a growing and exciting company. You will be part of the Now Support Customer Liaison team working with your colleagues to understand the current customer experience and driving improvement actions. This role is focused on collecting customer insights through customer listenening and customer research. Your work will inform various workstreams as well as other strategic initiatives.
You will be focused on listening to our customers and feeding their insights to us as being the designated voice of the customer. You will collaborate with stakeholders around the company to understand where our biggest customer experience challenges lie, collecting hypotheses around these challenges, and then testing out those hypotheses by learning directly from our customers and field teams. You will play a critical role to ideate, plan, implement, monitor, and build upon new initiatives that deliver critical customer insights to our organization. You will bring proven methods and solutions with you to improve the way we work, how we support employees and partners, and how we create more operational efficiencies. You are passionate about customer experience and it shows!
- Strategic expansion of our customer listening channels/program to gather customer sentiment and opportunities for innovation
- Dedicated and focused on gathering valuable customer insight and operational efficiency opportunities through analysis of customer feedback
- Analyze data from quantitative, qualitative, and operational data with high accuracy, to uncover findings to make business impact
- Closed loop resolution of customer issues and creation of content or FAQs to reduce customer cases and increase user satisfaction
- Deep understanding of customer use cases and success outcomes when it comes to customer service and support experiences
- Focus on building strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers across Support, Marketing and other customer focused departments across the ServiceNow ecosystem with an eye to a unified customer experience
- Define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards that outline our customer feedback and customer journey metrics across our service and support sites and tools
- Ability to document and regularly present key insights and findings to leadership on the status of customer related feedback
- Project manage research programs including setting objectives, recruiting customers, writing discussion guides, scheduling and performing research, conducting analysis and creating reports
- Facilitate working sessions to identify and innovate around customer pain points
- Work directly with leadership to develop and implement key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
What you need to have to be Successful
- Associate degree OR equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in qualitative customer research and customer experience roles
- 5+ years of experience in the technology industry, preferably at a SaaS company
- Prior experience designing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Proven success uncovering key insights through customer research and leveraging those insights to make positive changes
- Familiarity with customer journey mapping, service design and design thinking approaches
- Experience using collaboration and/or journey mapping tools (e.g. Miro, Lucidchart, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written and presentation skills
- Solid program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to engage with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and senior leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Graphic design background a plus, but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.