What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in business intelligence, engineering, sales, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
The Tango Card data team is seeking a Data Analyst who is inspired by the pursuit of clean, accurate, insightful and actionable data. As our data continues to grow in both size and complexity, this role will be responsible for maintaining our data infrastructure from data ingestion to actionable reports, dashboards by leveraging both open source and enterprise grade tools/software.
Reports to: Business Intelligence Manager
As a Data Analyst at Tango Card, you will:
- Ensure the Company’s cloud and on-premise data is centralized into a single data warehouse that can support data analysis requirements from all functional groups of the Company.
- Create a common data framework so that all company data can be analyzed in a unified manner.
- Maintain data infrastructure including data pipeline, data modeling, data warehouse and reporting/BI solutions.
- Determines relevancy of data and identifies alternative data sources as needed to ensure analytics requested by business owners can be completed.
- Collaborates with both the analytic organization and business owners to turn data into actionable business insights using self-service analytics and reporting tools.
- Performs basic research on the root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Produces a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
Our ideal Data Analyst at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a data analytics role
- Strong analytical, organizational, technical and communication skills required
- Proficiency with Excel
- Deep understanding of SQL and relational databases (Postgres, Redshift, Snowflake preferred)
- Experience with BI reporting systems/tools (Jaspersoft, Metabase), data modeling (dbt, LookerML) and data warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake).
- Experience working with large quantities of raw, disorganized data
- Experience with R and Python is a plus
- Promotes an environment of sharing, exploration, and collaboration
- A passion for new data technologies and hunger for learning - you want to leverage your existing skills and seek out new skills and solutions.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.