West Monroe isn’t a startup consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are currently seeking a talented Digital Architect for our Digital Transformation practice . Are you someone with significant business and technology transformation experience . Are you passionate about being a leader, be it with your depth and knowledge on digital technology and platforms, or your strength as in project delivery. We’re looking for someone who can bring that leadership into this growing team and help shape its direction, and also help us celebrate the victories as the team grows.
Our consultants work on the front lines, partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Your West Monroe team will be comprised of our industry specialists as well as your technical and functional counterparts. Together, we work with client leadership to set vision, define strategy, and execute via project implementation to add the value that only West Monroe Partners can.
You’ll be part of, and help lead, a team that takes as much pride in how it grows -and how much fun it’s having - as it has in the quality of the work we deliver. We enjoy our startup culture, and place high value in face-to-face time with our colleagues and team every Friday when we are not on client site. As a Digital Architect at West Monroe, you will help set the direction for this growing team.
What are we looking for?
West Monroe is seeking consultants with experience in leading and implementing modern digital transformation solutions within healthcare, finserv, and/or energy & utilities. This position requires a candidate with strong business acumen, agile project delivery, along with technical depth to assist with solutions architecture for upper mid-market and enterprise size companies.
What will you be doing?
- Lead West Monroe and advise client project teams in a hands-on capacity to understand current business and technology challenges,
- Assess current state client technology environments and determine business and technology requirements
- Help to evaluate, recommend, and design transformative business and digital technology solutions.
- Research and deliver POC solutions utilizing modern digital technology - including but not limited to: Data Science, AI, ML, intelligent automation, IoT, Blockchain
- Lead and participate in new business pursuits, proposal and pitches to clients
- Translate business and technical requirements into West Monroe and client contracts
- Write detailed work plans, project scopes, and cost estimates
- Develop and lead a center of excellence in Data Science, AI, ML, intelligent automation, IoT, Blockchain, and best practices with the national Digital practice team
- Promote internal thought leadership in emerging technologies; including 3rd party partnerships, WMP go-to-market offerings, and collaborations with other WMP solution lines.
- Mentor and grow the skills and careers of our consultants. Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement to develop strong technical consultants and leaders.
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within technology, with at least 3 years in consulting
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a technical lead / architect role in the following subject areas:
- Data Science
- Intelligent Automation / Robotic Processing Automation
Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Google, Azure
- Dev Ops / Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Process automation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prior management consulting experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related degree strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% in a client-facing capacity
- Must be able to legally work in the US without limitation
- Client facing, business oriented technologist that can advise, design and implement digital solutions; Hands-on development experience and conceptual architecture, integration and platform knowledge across a variety of technologies.
- Technical depth in Data, AI/ML or Intelligent Automation, perspective and point of view on digital technology platforms and core business systems (CRM, ERP, SCM), industry knowledge in healthcare, financial services, or retail/consumer packaged goods
- 8 years hands on technology development and design, 3 years in consulting, technical lead / architect