Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is seeking a Director to lead our cross-functional Competitive Intelligence (CI) initiatives. You will be in charge of orchestrating all CI initiatives in close collaboration with multiple teams at Auth0. From gathering and analyzing data, proactively researching specific competitors to delivering actionable field enablement tools, you will play a pivotal role in supporting Auth0's hypergrowth.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Product Marketing team and deliver actionable and current competitive updates to the sales and technical sales organizations
- Coordinate and execute research on competitive developments throughs different channels including market research, industry analyst, win-loss customer direct conversations and general surveys
- Collaborate with sales operations in gathering and disseminating competitive deals information during different stages of the sales process
- Work closely with product management and field engineering teams in understanding relevant technology advancements from competitors
- Support the definition of pricing and packaging in collaboration with product management and pricing teams
- Collaborate with senior product, marketing and sales leadership in defining competitive positioning
- Manage a team of technical competitive analysts
What you bring:
- 8+ years of technology experience in SaaS Enterprise Software within the Identity and/or Security industries
- 5+ years of experience managing people in product management, competitive intelligence, strategy, product marketing or sales engineering roles
- Ideally you have an Engineering, Computer Science degree or similar experience. Having a technical background is a must
- Outstanding ability to lead cross-functional teams under tight deadlines
- Experience engaging directly with enterprise and startup customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced and high-growth global company strongly preferred
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.