Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
E-Commerce Data Analyst - Seattle, WA
Location: Seattle, USA
Who You Are
- As an Ecommerce Analyst at Getty Images, you will collaborate closely with our
- Product, Search and Technology teams, along with various other stakeholders across the business and be empowered to make meaningful change.
- You will use your analytical skills to dive deep into understanding customer behavior on our websites and turn data into actionable insights to drive the business forward.
- You will use your intellectually curiosity to solve complex data problems while bringing rigor, solutions and clarity.
- You will be the liaison between our stakeholders in Product and Technology to implement new products and features, develop KPIs and understand impacts.
Your Next Challenge
- Support our Product and Design teams by providing an understanding of website performance and customer behavior, identifying gaps in the customer experience, analyzing performance of specific products and features, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Partner with our Product team to optimize website and feature performance through A/B testing and ensure we are providing a world class site experience for our customers.
- Develop site performance dashboards using data visualization tools to assist in democratizing our data to other areas of the business.
- Perform deep-dive investigations into business performance to understand trends.
- Communicate insights across all levels of the organization and be able to dive into the details to explain the results.
- Create tagging requirements for new site features and partner with Technology to ensure requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, business, communications, information
- systems or related field)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a quantitative role in an Ecommerce
- environment, preferably using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience using SQL or Hive to extract large datasets and
- summarize down to actionable levels.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills with a proven track record of
- turning data into insights to drive positive change to the business.
- A broad understanding of Web Analytics and statistical concepts, including website
- engagement, site funnels and A/B testing methodology, along with a basic
- understanding of analytics tagging.
- Experience with data visualization tools and creating executive dashboards (e.g.,
- via Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and able to communicate
- effectively with both technical and non-technical audience at all levels of the
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-
- oriented environment with frequent deliverables and deadlines
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.