Enterprise Analytics Manager at Expedia Group
As Enterprise Analytics Manager, you will play a vital role in the future of our large Enterprise partnerships. You will be part of the Partner Analytics team, guiding analytical thinking, influencing the strategic direction, sizing revenue opportunities, and quantifying risks.
You will help shape our understanding of success, evaluate commercial performance, and lead analysis on traffic, conversion and revenue drivers with detailed understanding of our partners’ business model, hotel and air supply, market trends and the industry. You will lead cross-functional teams and work closely with stakeholders across the company including Sales, Technology, Product, Finance and Analytics.
You will have the opportunity to own and develop new insights, present findings in Partner Workshops and prepare analysis and discussion material for Partner facing meetings. You will be able to drive new ways of working, create something new and be part of a global team.What you’ll do
- You will own analysis, evaluate revenue opportunities and build business cases to ensure future growth of the business
- You will participate in cross-functional work working with Product and Sales teams representing analytics
- You will perform deep-dive analysis and statistical tests to get to the bottom of performance drivers for our partners, provide recommendation for improvements and quantify results
- You will create dashboards and design metrics to monitor performance and visualize insights
- Communicate analysis findings and recommendations to various levels including organization leadership and external partners
- You will represent the team in meetings, ensuring perspectives of the broader Analytics team are incorporated
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s in IT, Business, or quantitative discipline, Graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of Web Analytics tools (Omniture & Google Analytics)
- Successfully managing partners and projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to interact with and influence senior partners & organisation leadership teams
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear manner tailored to the audience
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, specifically demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Good SQL skills with ability to write SQL from scratch
- Self-starter mind set and willingness to challenge assumptions/status-quo
- Experience in data visualization of large datasets (Tableau or other similar tool)
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world