HR People: Program Management & Analytics Specialist at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The HR People Analytics and Planning Specialist is responsible for aligning, implementing, and delivering on HR People team related programs including but not limited to employee engagement, people team goals, compliance, and software implementation. This role will work closely with the people team and greater Auth0 to align business needs, processes and goals.
- Define, design and drive cross-functional improvement/change initiatives related to employee engagement and people team initiatives.
- Partner with other departments to ensure compliance requirements and business needs are met by the People team.
- Drive the Auth0 Employee Engagement Model through internal employee engagement surveys, external engagement and recognition programs, and pulse surveys.
- Design, deliver and maintain people team programs, policies and processes including team goals, data analytics, HR policy documentation, and workflows.
- Assist in implementation of people related cloud tools and programs such as: surveying tools, the recognition program, the company wide education summit and much more.
- Partner with People Analytics and Planning team members to ensure decisions align and are backed by data.
- Organize department wide meetings such as monthly team meetings and people team social events.
Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years experience driving engagement within a HR / People environment.
- Solid Program or Project Management skills with demonstrated success defining and launching HR People team related programs.
- Able to tell clear concise Employee Engagement stories by translating data analysis and research findings into actionable recommendations and programs.
- Basic reporting knowledge; spreadsheet and data analytics (Tableau, Looker, Excel, Google sheets, Google slides etc.).
- Ability to be innovative, strategic, and driven.
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication in a culture driven organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders; consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority.
- Certified PMP or at min. a desire to gain deeper knowledge in HR related program /project management skills.
- Culture Amp or other employee engagement / culture survey software strongly preferred.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.