Inventory Operations Specialist
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the World, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
Our mission is to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive. The Inventory Operations Specialist is a crucial part of this. You will make sure we have adequate eGift inventory for our customer’s reward and incentive initiatives resulting in a seamless and easy experience for our partners. If you’re looking for a company and role where you impact thousands of people a day, while working with a dynamic, fun, and passionate team – Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Reports to: Senior Manager of Treasury Operations
As an Inventory Operations Specialist at Tango Card, you will:
- Daily analysis of inventory reports tracking current levels of eGift currency on hand and making adjustments to ensure proper levels.
- Forecast and prepare for on-going customer order volume, and communicate with Customer Success Managers (Enterprise Account Managers) to maintain awareness of any fluctuation of eGift reward send ex. new customer programs, special projects, or one-time initiatives.
- Promptly receive and accurately load eGift inventory into our ERP system (NetSuite), and upload it into our production.
- Keep our inventory partner accountable by escalating any matters over SLA.
- Collaborate with inventory teams in our Omaha office via email, phone, and video conference to help manage cross-subsidiary inventory.
- Reconcile inventory on hand on a periodic and moth end basis.
- Review and approve unique eGift inventory for our customer’s special inventory needs.
- Set up new vendors, items, and related records in Netsuite.
- Evaluate and solve order failures and coordinate with teams across Tango Card to resolve any issues with inventory delivery, ensuring we keep our promise of making rewards easy to send and awesome to receive
- Analyze our inventory for outages and quickly escalate to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with special cross-team projects as needed
- Do all this while working with a team known for their love of memes and gifs
Our Ideal inventory Operations Specialist at Tango Card, will have the following:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of special projects or circumstances, we roll up our sleeves to deliver on our promise of making rewards easy to send and awesome to receive
- Robust Excel knowledge as it pertains to vLookup, Pivot Tables, Duplicate Removal, Data Parsing/Filtering, etc.
- Comfortable with rotating on-call availability
- Thrive in ambiguous/fast-paced environments, you self-start and prioritize competing objectives
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable, Operations, Finance, Business Data, or similar experience
- Transaction based work experience a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium, for employee)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in West Seattle.
- Snacks, Drinks, and company pot-lucks
- Company outings, and team morale events
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.