Operations Analyst at Assurance (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (PST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
You will be on the Agent Operations team. Our team strategizes the entire journey of an agent’s experience with Assurance from Day 1 and turn them into delightful software products.
We know that a product feature does not end when our team launches. The entire cycle of discovery, building, launching, maintenance, measuring, and iterating requires critical team members. One of which is you, our Operational Analysts, who will work cross-functionally (i.e., think Product Managers, Carriers, Sales, Operations) to ensure what we are building is in alignment with all stakeholders.
This position is responsible for working on both internal and external users’ tools. This includes but is not limited to onboarding, performance management, workforce management, learning and development, and support. To ensure ultimate success, it is ideal to be well versed in data. The ideal candidate is motivated by big-hairy-audacious goals and the challenges related to them. You look forward to being in an environment where you are building and contributing from the ground up. You're most comfortable in an environment where you can move fast, and you think of failure as a great opportunity to learn and evolve. You’re a great listener when it comes to stakeholders and peer feedback. You’re eager to learn, grow, build and succeed. If this sounds like you, do not hesitate. We want to hear from you ASAP.
- Data oriented: SQL knowledge is a must - you can write SQL queries in order to collect, organize, analyze the vast amounts of data within our databases. You can also assess qualitative data to ensure team members have the insights required to make decisions. Whether it be Net Promoter Score (NPS) or customer feedback, you’ll keep us data-informed.
- Experimentation: You look at processes, inefficiencies, broken components and think ‘how can I drive further efficiency here?’
- Communication: For both internal and external users, sharing information is a must. Whether it be for tools, processes, best practices, or features; you train others, educate others, and document every step of the way.
- Storytelling: You can articulate points that are compelling, articulate, and concise so you get buy-in to decide how/where to iterate. Plus, you write beautiful stories to go into developer sprints.
- Quality Assurance: You understand what great user experience looks like and when launching products, you have a test plan. When maintaining products, you write epic bug tickets where developers can assess and fix right away.
- Learning & Growth: You know that learning never stops. You are hungry to learn quickly and constantly.
- Problem Solving: You identify problems and opportunities, can prioritize rigorously, and find solutions. You roll up your sleeves and get down to business.
- 5 years + of experience in one of these roles: Operations, Designer, Product Owner, Analyst, or Quality Assurance.
- Understand technology stacks and product stacks.
- Previous work experience working cross-functionally.
Read Full Job Description