Senior Analytics Manager (Web Analytics)
Egencia is Expedia Group's business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
We are seeking an experienced conversion optimization and A/B testing Analytics Manager to join the Product Analytics team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the design, execution, and analysis of the testing program (A/B, multivariate)
- Develop relevant test success metrics beyond conversion
- Drive improvements in our A/B testing platform capabilities
- Strengthen the test and learn culture by coaching other analytics members and training stakeholders
- Synthesize data from various sources to improve our understanding of customer needs across platforms
- Collaborate with other data teams (Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Science) both within Egencia and across Expedia Group
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience conducting A/B and multivariate tests utilizing scientific analytic methods focused on consumer journey analysis
- Highly proficient with Adobe Analytics
- Proficiency in the extraction and manipulation (e.g. SQL) of both structured and unstructured data
- Experience with common statistical analysis and techniques
- Experience with data warehousing systems like Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of complex concepts to senior levels of an organization
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Experience of predictive analytics, forecasting, and machine learning is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.