Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking Senior Consultants to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's Customer Workflow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of CSM / CRM platform
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a lead member of the overall implementation project team
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on CSM / CRM best practices, including the Field Services Management (FSM) application
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Managing and communicate Customer Workflow process and business requirements ensuring that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Provide guidance and deliver successful implementation of the to/be processes in partnership with other members of the project team
- Lead clients in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow CSM functional capabilities and in their efforts to improve their CSM processes
- Completing, developing and improving required documentation such as process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, workshop agendas, presentations
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Experience of WebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Windows/Linux Operating System, Virtual machine configuration and connectivity
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills required to lead workshops and customer meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.