Senior Cloud Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer for Machine Learning Production to join our team. As a senior member of our Cloud Operations team you will be responsible for the development of EagleView's distributed processing platform. You are able to take advantage of your experience in the cloud in order to contribute and provide guidance to our engineering teams as they continue to create new applications and services. This includes the adoption of cloud native services, application of distributed processing design patterns, and the implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines. You will also assist with the development and configuration of services to improve the operational stability and observability of EagleView's systems and software.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has been successful in similar roles. As a member of an agile team, you'll participate in all aspects of software development life-cycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and be inclined to find creative or innovative solutions to complex challenges. The person hired will have the opportunity to work closely with our machine learning technologies, image and geospatial data while developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- Transition existing ML workflow into robust cloud production system.
- Manage small team of Software Engineers to deploy, operationalize, and harden AWS production system.
- Work with Cloud Architects to integrate future functionality and transition existing elements.
- Create scalable metrics and tracking for in-production jobs.
- Deploy and track customer-driven ML production requests.
- Help develop and maintain a scalable cloud-based high performance computing system to assist in the scalability of our internal processes and products.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience in developing and maintaining HPC systems
- Experienced in developing using clouds solutions such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud in large scale production.
- Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, or equivalent development & deployment experience
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
- Familiarity with handling large amounts of data using systems based on databases or large scale filesystems (such as Hadoop)
- Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) using best software development practices
- Fluency in Linux operating systems
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
EagleView maintains a drug-free workplace.