Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Data engineer will help build, scale and maintain the entire data platform. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding, hands-on experience in distributed computing, big data, ETL, dimensional modeling , columnar databases and data visualization. The candidate should feed on challenges and love to be hands on with recent technologies. This job plays a key role in data infrastructure, analytics projects, and systems design and development. You should be passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source Data technologies and software paradigms.
What you will do:
- Contributing at a senior-level to the data platform design by implementing a solid, robust, extensible design that supports key business flows.
- Performing all of the necessary data transformations to populate data lake.
- Establishing efficient design and programming patterns that beat SLAs and help easily manage the data platform.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis.
- Adopting best practices in our data systems and shared across teams.
- Contributing to innovations and data insights that fuel Auth0’s mission.
- Working in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis (very strong communication skills).+ BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experienceAbility to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries.
- Exceptional Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Data Warehouse design, ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load), architecting efficient software designs for DW platform.
- Hands-on experience in Python, R, Apache Spark in production environments.
- Strong skills in Apache Airflow, Luigi or similar tools.
- Experience in Tableau, Apache SuperSet, Looker or similar BI tools.
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake or similar databases
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.