Senior Healthcare Data Analyst-Data Quality and Validation at Navigating Cancer
Our company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
In order to advance our mission to – “Enable Personalized Care for Every Cancer Patient,” we are seeking individuals with a strong curiosity for answering questions with data, extreme attention to detail, no fear of incomplete or messy data. He or she will possess a work style that promotes progress through collaborative teamwork in a
dynamic environment. The candidate must be enthusiastically committed to delivering world-class analytics solutions, the highest levels of customer service, be committed to continual process, product and performance improvements, be able to communicate with confidence, clarity, and honesty, take initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of systems, processes & deliverables.
● Works with the Business Analyst, Data Scientists, Project Manager and Functional Owner to interpret the test needs as requirements are being developed in order to ensure the standard of testing supports the business
● Determines the types of testing that must be conducted (i.e. data validation, regression, etc.) and creates a comprehensive Test Plan that supports the business and technological solutions being delivered.
● Creates Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Scripts in support of business functional requirements and in a reusable state.
● Works with the Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Developer and Project Manager to resolve defects identified during the testing cycle.
● Responsible for capturing and documenting metrics in support of the user acceptance testing and recommends improvements.
● Develop Data Quality dashboards and reports to visualize key insights, trends and monitor the performance of key metrics
● Maintaining manual and automated test scripts and recommending modification as needed
● Execute data profiling and provide interpretation for various data sets.
● Work with various stakeholders like product and engineering to ensure applications are instrumented with proper tracking mechanisms to enable analytics.
● Actively question and challenge customers to understand their requirements and
reach the best solutions, near term and long term.
● Successfully implementing process improvements impacting their own work and work of others.
Skills & Qualifications:
● 3+ years of proven experience in data analytics, Data Quality and Validation
● M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Science, Health Care administration, Statistics, Data Science or related area
● Strong analytical, quantitative, statistics, and math skills preferred
● Excellent knowledge of data warehouse, ETL and statistical methods
● Expertise in SQL is a must
● Hands on experience in Tableau, Python, R etc
● Strong domain expertise in health care
● Good communication skills
● Knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets/Powerpoint
● Strong work ethic
● A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done goes a long way
● Creative approach to problem solving
● Adept at juggling multiple priorities and exploring innovative solutions to
● Creative thinking, an eye for detail, the ability to work independently, and a
positive attitude are important prerequisites for this job.
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision
- 401K plan with ROTH option
- Paid maternity/ paternity leave policy
- ORCA passes for commuting
- Educational stipend
- Central location equidistant from Pike Market and Pioneer Square
- Company sponsored lunch every Monday and monthly Waffle Wednesdays
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.