Senior Manager, Analytics at Expedia Group
ExpediaSenior Manager, Analytics
Are you passionate about solving complex business problems by applying your expertise in Quantitative Analytics & Data Science ? Are you a self-starter ?
Then this might just be the job for you. Here is what we are looking for:Who you are:Required
- You have Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel
- You have basic proficiency in R, Python or similar programming language
- You have a demonstrated ability to frame and solve challenging business problems, and to partner with leaders in executing solutions
- You have Master’s Degree in a Quantitative field (Math, Business, Finance, Statistics, Analytics etc.)
- You have expertise in building machine learning/predictive models
- You have experience with Web Analytics and tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics
- You have background in design and analysis of A/B tests and methods/frameworks to establish causality
- Your background includes leading a team of analysts before
- You will drive and enable major initiatives and decisions that build long-term value for Expedia and its customers through Actionable Analytics, Test & Learn & Machine Learning
- You will lead several cross-divisional, multi-team analytical missions that address difficult business questions with long-term implications
- You will steer Expedia towards data-backed solutions by patterning with Senior leaders of your business’ Product & Engineering Organizations
- You will mentor and/or lead other Analysts and/or Data-scientists
Analytics and Revenue Management group drives most critical business decisions at Expedia through Data analytics, machine learning models & InsightsWhy Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
LPS-ARM-NAExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.