Senior Manager, Global Workforce Forecasting and Planning
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
What you’ll do
The Workforce Forecasting and Planning team sits within our Global Customer Operations (GCO) function, a global, omni-channel contact center providing extraordinary business travel sales and support to Egencia clients. This team has 3 major responsibilities:
Using a detailed knowledge of the business, develop omni-channel demand forecasts that highlight risks in 17 separate global locations, and coordinate with Operations partners to set individual performance targets. Enable meeting service level targets by developing a staffing plan with Recruiting and Training partners that is achievable and rapidly assess the financial and operational impacts of changes influence and guide GCO through a transformation and identifying process improvements through transformative change to support our travel consultants, drive shareholder value, and most important of all, delight our customers.
Reporting to the Director, Global Workforce Planning & Strategy within Egencia’s GCO team, you will lead a larger (9) global team of forecasters and big-picture analysts to drive transformative change in the business. You’ll work with peers leading the Forecasting, Scheduling, and Command Center teams to develop, align, and execute a Workforce Strategy to enable the future vision of the GCO.
Who you are
- A global leader who is able to virtually manage large business and analytics teams in multiple locations across the globe.
- You have an eye for business that allows you to quickly surveil the operational landscape and understand your key influence points.
- Robust quantitative analytics expertise in solving strategic business issues with large and ambiguous data sets
- A bias to action that enables a test-and-learn culture with an emphasis on failing fast and failing forward.
- An entrepreneur, able to define roles and responsibilities, but not afraid to work outside the definitions when the need presents
- A teacher and mentor that’s capable of developing their team into the next generation of business leaders and the ability to inspire them to pursue greatness
- 10-15 years with 5+ years in managing global, virtual teams
- Experience working with a large, omni-channel, Contact Center organization
- Knowledge of Aspect WFM system, SalesForce Service Cloud, Tableau, and/or Avaya
- Active engagement in Analytics and/or Innovation forums
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.