About the Role:
We are seeking an action-oriented analytical team member for our Revenue Operations team to support the scaling of our Provider Sales Team. You will work closely with the entire revenue operations cross-functional team coordinating efforts between marketing, sales, product, and operations.
If the idea of supporting a rapidly growing sales team and having colleagues that push your analytic rigor to new frontiers excites you, read on!
You will work with a multi-sided marketplace:
- Consumers that want to conduct research and potentially have procedures completed
- Providers that want to attract quality patients and help them by performing procedures
In this role, you will also:
- Feel comfortable with statistical significance and thoughtful have recommendations for how to handle low sample size tests involving humans
- Fully own your objectives and have autonomy and discretion for the best way to drive them
- Be comfortable working with multiple teams and prioritize
- Be ready to use the right tool for the job: Looker, DBT, Google Slides & Sheets, Salesforce, or Python all could be tools you would use
- Note while we use these tools, we also are tool agnostic -- meaning we really value people who can learn new tools and figure out the right one for the job
- Avoid providing raw data dumps, inspiring stakeholders with insightful recommendations that push the business towards innovation and growth
- Work on sample projects like list matching new leads for the sales team, creatively coming up with ways to improve no show rates on sales meetings, or partnering with our account managers on driving revenue at scale
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
You love developing your analytical skills and have the grit to make smart changes happen. You enjoy working with a small team and know you can rely on them to help you along the way. You value inclusion and
Below are some of the qualifications we’d love for you to have. Don’t think you fully fit the bill? Apply anyway! Internally, we’re in the business of building leaders.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Prior experience in a high-impact sales analytics role
- A strong belief that your strong communication skills and your analytical skills can drive incremental revenue working with the sales team
- Experience using SQL and a scripting language in a business setting
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and/or data manipulation skills
- Unrelenting drive to contribute creatively to revenue targets
- A desire to grow with a team that will push and inspire you to be your best
- Rigor, fortitude, and a self-disciplined approach to quality
- Prolific analytic skills that bring high-performance results
- The ability to take an ambiguous request and translate it into a scoped action plan with clear timelines and milestones stakeholders understand and appreciate
- Highly analytical and positive mindset -- you’re curious, quantitative, and meticulous
- Experience with Salesforce, outreach, or any related CRM or sales automation tool is a plus
Travel: Not expected for this role
Please do not edit the sections below. They are to remain uniform across all roles.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.