The Data Science team applies machine learning and optimization methods to improve the efficiency of our clinic and usability of our software for medical professionals. Our work is most impactful when we have exceptional quality in both research and engineering.
As a software engineer, you will develop software to automate our physician scheduling system. You’ll need to design and implement internal tools across a range of disciplines, including back-end engineering, AWS infrastructure and possibly, front-end engineering. You’ll collaborate closely with research scientists, business intelligence engineers, product managers, medical professionals, systems engineers, user experience designers and many others.
- Internal product development
- Connect internal and external data sources
- Design and implement internal APIs
- Maintain high availability for web services
- Meet or exceed expectations for the usability of scheduling software
- Acceleration and throughput
- Make coding more efficient through testing and other automation processes
- Demonstrate best practices through design and code reviews
- Mentor junior software engineers and researchers
- 4+ years experience in software development in a team environment
- Proficient in Python with 2+ years of production development experience
- 1+ years experience with production web services
- 1+ years experience with AWS; for example, API gateway, ECR, lambda, Sagemaker, IAM
- Willingness to learn web front-end development as needed
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and solve a diverse range of problems
- Ability to collaborate independently with the UX team, PMs and doctors, as needed
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.