Snr eCommerce Specialist
Are you a seasoned ecommerce professional looking for their next opportunity?
Do you love translating data into business results?
Are you ready to help people go places?
Expedia Group is seeking a Senior eCommerce Specialist to join our Customer, Markets, and Capital (CMC) team. This role can be based in either Bellevue or London.
Expedia is the world’s largest full service online travel agent, and among the most advanced and technology-savvy eCommerce companies in the world. Every single day, we bring the world within reach for millions of customers around globally and help them book hotels, flights, car rentals, train tickets, tours and activities. At Expedia, you will find yourself at the cutting edge of technology, marketing, and eCommerce, be listened to, challenge yourself and be held accountable.
The CMC Lodging team is a dynamic group that monitors day-to-day performance of the Expedia Lodging business. This data driven group continuously monitors business results in an effort to help identify key opportunities in this space. You'll need to be able to quickly analyze large and complex datasets to get results.
What you'll do with us:
- Monitor the daily results lodging channel and search for issues affecting performance
- Work closely with key partners in identifying and executing opportunities to improve business results
- Develop insights on the lodging business performance to help drive operational and investment decisions
- Solve complex business problems by analyzing multiple data sources
- Communicate complex problems in clear and simple means to various (executive) teams
Who you are:
- Strong eye for business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Tableau required. Experience with Adobe Analytics Marketing Cloud preferred
- Ability to run multiple initiatives simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong communicator who can get results through influencing others
- Experience in a business analysis role at within the eCommerce, travel, finance, or consulting industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field required. Master’s or MBA preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.