Sr. Business Analyst at Expedia Group
Expedia, Inc. is revolutionizing travel through the power of technology, and the eCP team is at the heart of that mission. eCP provides a premier platform of eCommerce technologies and services operating at global scale to support our rapidly growing family of brands.
Together, we enable each of our customer transactions to flow seamlessly from the click of the 'book' button on one of our brand sites all the way through to a magnificent travel experience. By bringing together product, technology and operations, we accelerate innovation, enable test and learn, and constantly push ourselves to evolve and innovate for the business.
Are you looking to join a strong team of Security technology professionals? We are the Security Business Office within Expedia - a team of Program Managers and Business Analysts with a passion for Security, Quality, and Teamwork.
Who you are:
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You produce quality business process workflow models
- You can provide examples of how you produce and manage project schedules, within a concise and timely status
- You are a creative thinker, analytical, and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Thoughtful and organized, you successfully track and handle large volumes of information in an organized manner
- Expressive and articulate, you effectively communicate to multiple levels of an organization in a clear and concise manner
- You have well-honed interpersonal skills and are a strong partner within your team
- You have knowledge of current security operations tools and processes
What you’ll do:
- You'll support projects and programs within the Expedia Group Security organization
- Collaborate with Security teams to identify process or technology improvement opportunities, conduct critical analysis, develop metrics, and support project/program delivery
- You will successfully work with multiple levels in the organization to gather the information required to produce high quality project documentation
- You will work actively, with a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks with quality and timeliness
- Effectively and efficiently produce, track and manage quality deliverables under compressed timelines
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, hardworking, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and produce in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-CW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.