Sr. Vendor Engagement Analyst
Sr. Vendor Engagement Analyst
Expedia Group revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our brands make travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. Expedia Global Procurement supports the brands and business units of Expedia Group worldwide. Joining our team represents an opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment that is plugged in to internal and external partnerships all over the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders through communication and information sharing.
- Ensure vendors remain focused on our mutual goals and can scale to support our changing requirements.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to collect and maintain detailed business requirements for their technology needs.
- Communicate with and make recommendations to all levels of management
- Help ensure schedules are met and formal reporting and invoicing are timely and accurate
- Identify, evangelize and train internal and external organizations on processes
- Maintain relationships with internal departments to maintain policies and practices
- Actively contribute to our team’s culture of having fun together, embracing change and delivering.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in procurement or vendor management role, preferably at a large, global organization
- Bachelors’ degree in business, financial management or equivalent
- Project management experience in a complex, multi layered environment
- Passion and conviction. You drive to deliver exceptional results and inspire the same passion in others.
- “Whatever it takes” attitude. You have a track record for always going the extra mile; you are self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills. You are a people person and a relationship builder. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it to anyone from peer to senior executive.
- Attention to detail. You don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Customer focus. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it: with excellence and positivity. You have the ability to identify and solve problems independently and demonstrate good judgment when escalating issues.
- Multi-tasking skills. You have mastered the art of juggling multiple tasks at once, and can respond quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Solid presentation skills. You craft engaging and compelling presentation material and present it with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Travel may be required.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.