Visual Annotation Specialist (contract) at Wyze
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen China.
We’re a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts passionate about making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully crafted smart home devices should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland, and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city!
A Look Inside the Role...
The Annotation Specialist will be part of a new team here at Wyze, working closely with our engineering and product teams. You will be a founding member of the machine learning for our latest technologies.
The Annotation Specialist must be self-motivated, have a good eye for detail oriented work to be able to deliver quality data and images at a low error rate. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to learn and grow with our business.
You already have these qualifications and you love what you do:
- Annotate data and prepare data for later AI model training, especially with image data
- Review the annotating toolset, identify the bottleneck and bring up the improvement of the tools
- Improve the processes to ensure the max output with low error rate
- Have strong data security sense
- Evaluate metrics to help improve our productivity
- Two years of experience working in data related work
- BS Degree
- Responsible, Self-motivated to work independently, even with minimal supervision (training is provided)
- An excellent communicator
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to maintain sharp focus, even with repetitive tasks
- Willing to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!
Read Full Job Description