Contract UX Designer - Design Systems
EagleView User Experience Designers make the complex simple and know that deep consumer understanding is the basis for impactful design. Our rapidly growing business is expanding the ways in which we impact our customer's lives and our goal is to design consumer experiences that reflect the ground-breaking work we are doing. This is where you come in. Come join a tight-knit team of thought leaders to influence the next wave of solutions, bringing our customers into sharper focus and creating savvy user experiences that flow seamlessly into their lives to improve how they do business.
EagleView is the leader in aerial imagery capture and employs Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to touch the lives of consumers in a growing list of industries. We are a fast-growing technology company-driving game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets-and are poised for unprecedented growth in the next few years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Contract UX Designer, to focus on fleshing out the EagleView Design System. You'll collaborate with people from UX Design, Engineering, and other disciplines to flesh out a comprehensive design language, create assets, and develop the style guide. This would include the creation of visual design and interaction design standards, contextual understanding of interaction models, components, and tools that enable designers and engineers to support a unified view of EagleView product designs. You'll use your passion for creating flawless systems and savvy experiences to shape the direction of our products. You might be supporting design for navigating, measuring or annotating geo-based imagery or 3D models, job and project management, workflow tools, Machine Learning or Computer Vision, or numerous other interesting interaction models.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
- Give and solicit feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and others to create a holistic design system that addresses user and business needs
- Design, research and test design patterns to ensure they meet the needs of our end users across products in our portfolio
- Ensure adoption of the design system and help all collaboration partners contribute and use the system
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience Design
- Relevant experience creating Enterprise design systems (addressing more than one product)
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- Have cross-platform design experience (web, android, iOS)
- Strong design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Figma a plus
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering team members are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; we reside in a newly refurbished office in the heart of downtown Bellevue; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a "Best Place to Work" for more than five years running.