Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
What's the opportunity?
Auth0 started in 2013 with a tagline "Identity made simple for developers". Simplicity is one of our core principles. Achieving simplicity in a complex domain like Identity is actually a hard problem. It spawns multiple personas: developers, product managers, architects, security engineers, IT admins and last but not least, the end-user trying to access an application. And we are also at the center of multiple workflows: configuration, user management, operations, troubleshooting, authentication, authorization, enterprise SSO setup, among others.
You will join a distributed and diverse Design team. You will be part of a team that includes Product, Design, and Engineering counterparts and will have direct impact throughout the product development lifecycle. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Marketplace team to work on developing new ways for customers to find and integrate third-party solutions into your Auth0 applications. We are looking for a designer that is a team player and works closely with engineers and product managers to solve complex problems.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, prioritizing features and improvements, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback for our Marketplace experience
- Work with product and engineering to build the roadmap for Marketplace at Auth0. This involves talking to engineers, other teams and customers
- Own the Marketplace design experience from beginning to end
- Build a deep understanding of your core customers
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand customer problems
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences for developers
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Iterate on solutions based on direct and indirect stakeholder feedback
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, improve quality, and contribute to our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience building enterprise products (B2B), ideally designing products for developers.
- Have built marketplace solutions or worked solving extensibility problems for a platform solving problems for multiple users (SaaS).
- Can distill complex problems into precise, simple, and delightful solutions.
- Have an advanced understanding of UI/UX concepts and an exceptional eye for detail with a portfolio that showcases this understanding.
- Communicate early ideas through flows and low fi sketches to facilitate discussions and get early feedback.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions as well as suggest new research
- Have a great ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions using tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision.
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster
- Have great written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company to understand the rationale behind your proposals
- Are comfortable working in a remote environment
- Bonus: Have a background in Engineering/Front-end development
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.