Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for delivering high quality product experiences across the Assurance platform. They will own projects from start to finish, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, user researchers, and engineers to deliver the best possible experience for our users.
- 3 or more years experience in designing digital products for consumers.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative product design process, including how to develop and use wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Creative Suite, Figma, etc. and good ol’ pen and paper to define your work at both low and high fidelity
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, interaction design, and research)
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, data analysts and more
- UI/UX abilities shown in a portfolio of live projects
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.