Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
What's the opportunity?
Auth0 provides an effortless and secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, end-to-end ownership of projects, and fast iteration. Hypergrowth allows us to process billions of logins for thousands of customers, from startups to big organizations.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, prioritizing features and improvements, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback.
- Own your team’s product design process from beginning to end.
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions.
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand customer problems.
- Use your complex understanding of usability best practices to weigh new and existing product features, offering options for improvements.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable, and delightful experiences.
- Share work early and often and seek constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and stakeholders.
- Iterate on solutions based on direct and indirect stakeholder feedback.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, improve quality, and contribute to our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Your product design solutions were instrumental in the success of a large scale consumer product.
- Can distill complex problems into precise, simple, and delightful solutions.
- Are comfortable in the product delivery lifecycle and are familiar with agile practices.
- Never settle for good enough, continuously optimizing and improving through feedback and data.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions and suggest new research.
- Have a remarkable ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions.
- Advanced understanding of UI/UX concepts and an exceptional eye for detail with a portfolio that showcases this understanding.
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company understand your proposals’ rationale.
- Are comfortable working in a remote environment
- Bonus: Have a background in Engineering
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.