Sr. Digital Designer at AuthØ
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 24, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a Senior Digital Designer, you will be embedded in our digital design team, and work collaboratively with other digital designers, visual designers, product designers, engineers, and marketing and product stakeholders to create a cohesive brand experience through web and other digital mediums. You will create beautiful and functional designs that amplify our brand, but also identify areas for self-service and improving efficiencies. You will also drive initiatives for the digital team, and help mentor junior designers. You will rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution, partnering closely with engineering and growth team to continuously iterate and experiment in the spirit of N+1>N.
Who we’re looking for
- We are looking for a lead digital designer who enjoys solving challenging design problems, experimenting and iterating on designs, creating design systems, and driving the future vision of our digital brand on our website and landing pages.
- Our culture is all about innovation, and our job in the Design Team is to continuously evolve the company’s brand and create a consistent and delightful experience through the entire user journey. We’re looking for someone who has experience specifically designing for the web, and can take our brand experience on Auth0.com to the next level.
- Experience designing specifically for the web
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong visual skill set with web design case studies
- Experience leading a brand in the digital medium
- Ability to produce high quality designs
- Experience working directly with marketing stakeholders
- Experience creating design systems
- Experience driving experimentation and testing
You should have:
Your Role And Impact
- Collaborate with other digital designers to create design systems and designs that are functional, modular, and accessible
- Partner with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Drive the design vision and strategy for high-visibility digital projects
- Create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity designs, prototypes, and documentation
- Collaborate with brand and product designers to ensure a cohesive brand experience across the entire customer journey
- Identify and drive initiatives for self-service design
- Think strategically and help conduct and drive experimentation
- Champion the brand within Auth0 and contribute to Auth0’s design thought leadership
- Stand out among your peers with excellent design skills and eye in UX, digital design, typography, photography, illustration, layouts & grids, and animation
- Bring a human-centered mentality to every challenge in every channel for our audiences
- Help facilitate and collaborate in an environment where rigorous critique is welcomed, but where psychological safety and creative openness is maintained
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and self-prioritize workload with minimal oversight
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience in the digital space
- Experience with research, UX, UI and web design principles and trends
- Experience creating and implementing design systems
- Experience working in an in-house design team environment
- A portfolio you’re proud of that demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity, cross-functional collaboration, and amazing design chops, specifically related to experimentation, web optimization, design systems, templates, and/or CMS work.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices
- Reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Superb attention to detail in typography, composition and craftsmanship
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills
- High level of accountability and motivation, and receptiveness to feedback
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working in a remote environment
- A love for creating beautiful and functional design systems and strategies
- And finally (but just as importantly), being passionate about Auth0’s values of collaboration, data-driven experimentation, and giving a shit :)
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.