We are looking for a User Experience Designer well versed in user-centered design principles, processes and skills. The role is responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and visual design. This position is a great opportunity to make an impact from early-stage concepts through continuous improvement. The ideal candidate has breadth and depth of experience and a portfolio demonstrating knowledge and application of core UX capabilities. We are in a rapid growth phase and you will be expected to wear many hats and quickly craft innovative user experiences while collaborating with a cross-functional team of Product Managers and Software Developers.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Evaluate business and user requirements in collaboration with UX Manager, Engineering Leads, Product Managers and other UX collaborators
- Design and deliver activity flows, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes and visual design mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Creating and maintaining digital style guides and pattern libraries
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Follow a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ability to assist with art direction with a strong point of view
- Ability to work with Product Managers and Developers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user need.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Ability to communicate effectively: ask good questions, receive feedback gracefully, listen closely, and negotiate design decisions comfortably
- 3+ years of UX design experience (with the portfolio to prove it).
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX-related field of study or equivalent experience
- Extra preference given to candidates experienced designing B2B SaaS products.
- Experience designing a B2B SaaS product, with understanding of performance marketing and advertising.