ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Architect to join our NextGen Program. ServiceNow’s NextGen program focuses on working with our internal teams, customers and partners in understanding, building and executing programs according the skills needs of the area. They design impactful solutions and experiences that cross disciplines, bring together people and technology, and enable end-end Enterprise Service Management. They’re experts in enterprise architecture, software development, information security, and have excellent understanding of ServiceNow. While collaborating with customers and partners, the Senior Architect will be required to help create detailed solutions to accelerate the hiring of the next generation of ServiceNow professionals. The Senior Architect will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions with customers and partners.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Senior Architect is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational directions in terms of hiring needs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the needs of the ServiceNow ecosystem, focused on the skills gaps, develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs. Focus on strategic opportunities and delivering value to our stakeholders
- Create solutions which assist our customers and partners to accelerate their onboarding programs
- Support NextGen and cross functional team members according to the demands of the business
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Create and contribute to campaigns focused on Academia, Job reskilling and Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Work with marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of our organization
- Deliver Training sessions to Academia, Job reskilling initiatives, and areas of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Be the Subject matter expert/authority with respect to all Technical aspects of the program
- Up to 50% worldwide travel (Subject to Covid Travel restrictions)
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years of practical domain expertise around all the ServiceNow product portfolio
- Led strategic practices (devops, application migration, cloud delivery, etc..) for Global System Integrators or led similar initiatives for Global 100 customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion, must be able to execute at a fast pace.
- Extensive experience in working with executive levels within an organization, to help shape demand and align on strategy.
- Expertise building solutions in Project & Portfolio Management, SDLC, Demand Management, Service and Operations management disciplines as related to DevOps and Enterprise Architecture initiatives
- Ability to bring practical enterprise experience to the role, we are looking for folks that have led and delivered enterprise solutions at customer environments.
- Implementation experience with the industry solutions focused on ITBM, ITSM and ITOM, Security and GRC
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to understanding business and technical problems addressed by the product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, licensing models, etc.
- Understand the detail behind the ServiceNow architecture and platform and communicate it at various levels
- We are looking for someone who is able to drive our programs to the next level.
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc. Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.