Director, Security Service Engineering and Technology at Expedia Group
Do you want to make a positive impact on travelers, employees, partners and suppliers in the travel industry? Would you like to help us connect traveling customers everywhere? We at Expedia Group build the world’s trusted travel platform, and our security team is responsible for enabling customer trust and integrity throughout all brands. We are a diverse global environment and bring the world closer together every day.
Who you are:
- You are a thought leader when it comes to secure technologies and processes that ensure that every connection is trusted and secure.
- You are passionate about protecting data, protecting financials and ensuring privacy throughout our global reach.
- You are familiar with the most elite security products available and how to build, operate, deploy and measure their effectiveness.
- You are experienced at DevSecOps, ITIL and Agile.
- You are a collaborator and understand customer obsession.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead a global team of security technologists, developers and engineers that provide the backbone of our risk intelligence and meet our operational needs for Vulnerability Management, Threat Intel, Physical Security, CSIRT and our passion for Privacy and Compliance.
- You will set our strategy for technology needs through a combination of Developer led or 3rd Party purchased products.
- You will work with a hybrid environment which is comprised of cloud, Data Center and Workstations.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a global travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia Cruises™ and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.