Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
In this role you will:
- Lead a growing team of engineers in delivering world-class technical solutions
- Design, operate, and scale critical infrastructure
- Participate in engineering team on-call
- Foster growth for team members
- Work across teams to understand and define system requirements
- Contribute to design reviews for new services
- Manage all aspects of project roadmaps, resource allocation, and execution
- Provide team guidance, education, coaching and mentoring
- Create career development plans, manage and review employee performance
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Experience running MongoDB or Postgres at scale in a production environment
- Experience delivering projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with distributed systems and backend service development
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Azure
- Strong technical communication skills
Also nice if you have:
- Experience building teams in a growing organization
- Strong interest in operational excellence, availability, and automation
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.