What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
The Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card plays a critical role in our mission to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive! You will work with our growing Engineering team on projects that impact thousands of businesses and reward recipients every day, all while using the newest technologies to solve real-world problems. Far from your typical Engineering role, you will have the chance to work with all aspects of our business.
Reports to: CTO
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card, you will:
- Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
- Be a team player by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while multi-tasking in a small startup environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal Full Stack Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for coding evident in excellent coding skills
- 3+ years experience of shipping high quality web-based software
- Familiarity with Vue, Angular, or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience with server-side technologies including Java, Spring, Spring Boot or similar
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and practices in a software development environment
- Understanding of cloud-based software development environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- NoSQL and Big Data distributed processing (e.g., Hadoop) a plus
- BS in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.