Full Stack Software Engineer
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in engineering, sales, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card, you will:
- Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
- Be a team player by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while multi-tasking in a small startup environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
- You have excellent coding skills
- You have 3+ years’ experience shipping high quality web-based software
- You have familiarity with Vue.js, Angular, or other similar front-end frameworks
- You have familiarity with high-volume transactional platforms written in Java or similar
- You have worked with server-side technologies, including Java, Spring, Spring Boot, and ORM framework
- You have worked with RDBMS, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- You have familiarity with agile and cloud-based development environment
- You have BS in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
- NoSQL and Big Data distributed processing (e.g., Hadoop) a plus
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401k matching and equity opportunities
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.