GCP Cloud Hosting Administrator at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will join a global team of SaaS engineers and experts working with modern cloud based technologies.
You will be instrumental in defining and automating the installation, configuration and operational maintenance of our cloud based environments for our global 2000 customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be an instrumental team member in the global team to define and automate the creation of new projects and resources in Google Cloud.
- You will Manage and tune the scaling and performance of the environments and its technology components such as MySQL, elasticsearch and mongoDB.
- You will be in charge of further hardening and securing the environments. Automate further with Sec&Pen tests and take immediate action on any security alerts.
- You will be responsible for planning and executing upgrades on both system and application level for the environments.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in system admin on Linux servers
- 2+ years experience in system admin on cloud computing platform
- 2+ years experience in automation frameworks (bash, python, ansible) and
- Experience with Google Cloud platform is a plus
- Experience in monitoring and tuning elasticsearch, mongoDB, MySQL and NGINX is a plus
- A focus on constant learning and improving technical and personal skillsets
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.