Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us improve the developer experience for our customers. You’ll be part of the SDKs team, developing and maintaining our SDKs, samples, and Quickstart guides, while also engaging our community of developers to understand digital identity.
You will be primarily working with the following technologies:
- Go & Python
It would be ideal to have some exposure with the following:- Building SDKs, Identity, Circle CI or Github ActionsThe most important qualifications for this position are software engineering expertise, empathy, self-direction and a passion for learning.
You GET developers! You know what they need, how to talk to them, how to make their lives easier, what makes them click, their dissatisfiers and their delighters. You recognize when a framework, library or product provides a great experience.
As a Developer Experience Engineer, you will use those talents to improve our entire onboarding process, from open source SDKs and how-to guides, to reference documents and application samples. You will also be interacting with a large community of application builders on our Community site and GitHub. You will be the internal and external steward of the experience for the technologies that you love working with every day.
Each Developer Experience Engineer is a caretaker for multiple platforms, both internally within Auth0, and externally in the community. You will be working in a cross-functional team alongside developer relations, onboarding, growth, dashboard, and field teams to provide the best developer experience for the technologies you own.
You will be:
- Directly shaping and developing the future of our open source SDKs.
- Writing, curating, editing developer resources: tutorials, examples, guides, and API documentation.
- Owning the code samples and implementation guidance for Auth0.
- Championing Auth0 by engaging directly with the OSS community.
- Gathering and channel user feedback within the company to improve the experience for developers on Auth0.
- The go-to-expert in the company, internally and externally, providing domain knowledge and reviews for Auth0 in these technologies.
You'd be a great fit if you had:
- A deep understanding of writing, running, maintaining, securing, and debugging applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively in person, asynchronously, and in code.
- Demonstrable experience authoring developer documentation (tutorials, blog posts, docs).
- The ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Created open-source material or have contributed to open-source projects.
- Knowledge in the identity and access management space.
- Experience with CI and/or package deployment automation.
- #US-E; #UK; #CA; #ES;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.