HelloSign Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales) - Location Flexible at Dropbox
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:01 a.m. (PST) on Monday, February 15, 2021
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, you understand HelloSign’s product market fit and have detailed technical knowledge of the HelloSign product suite. You have a passion for understanding customer challenges and creatively building solutions to resolve them. You have the ability to navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and business focused with a variety of stakeholders, up to and including the C-level.
This role will be based in the US, and report to the Head of Solutions Architects at HelloSign, while working directly with the HelloSign and Dropbox Sales teams.
- You are the subject matter expert on HelloSign product suite; Web App, API, HelloSign for Salesforce, HelloWorks
- Partner with HelloSign Account Executives in landing and up-selling HelloSign solutions
- Support HelloSign sales team, Dropbox sales team, and Channel and Business Development teams with discovery, meaningful product demonstrations, technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure smooth customer onboarding and long-term customer success
- Collect, prioritize and share product feedback from customers, prospects and colleagues with the Product team
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Manage POC’s and Trial’s with deliberate outcomes
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- A proven track record of success in one of the following roles: Pre-sales Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Customer Support, Implementation Consultant, Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Manager
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationships
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Experience with fast-growing cloud-based software and ability to work at pace
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like CLM, CRM, ERP, E-Signature
- Well versed in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
Read Full Job Description