The Integrations Engineer will own the implementation of a world-class business systems integrations solution connecting a combination of internal, external, standardized, and custom systems. This resource will serve as a systems integration expert and adviser for internal teams, guiding the overall integration strategy of the organization.
- Serve as integrations SME by investigating and implementing the latest solutions available
- Ensure the most efficient and effective integration solutions and practices are in place
- Create, own, and modify integration and API processes and procedures
- Direct and approve the design of integration systems
- Monitor, analyze, and adjust integration solutions to maximize balance between performance and relevancy
- Present and demonstrate integration best practices to key stakeholders
- Design and enforce integration security policies and procedures to ensure security of sensitive data
- Assist all internal teams with the identification, evaluation and mitigation of integration risks
- Manage communications and expectations with stakeholders
- Provide training and mentoring to Business Applications team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining integration and API solutions
- Strong proficiency in REST API, API Gateway, and System Integration Toolkit concepts and solutions
- Experience with Tibco, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic, or other similar integration solutions
- Experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Ability to translate business concepts and priorities into integration designs and present to executive level audience
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships
- Some travel may be required, including internationally
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.