Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an amazing city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington!
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city!
If this sounds amazing and something you are excited about - we can’t wait to meet you!
Why You will make an impact!
You are passionate about IoT and our products and mission. You will be the one who pushes Wyze product quality to the next level. We want you to be the ‘voice of our customers’ to speak for our customers. You will work closely with our enthusiastic customers to identify the pain points of our products. You will lead the top issue investigation and work with our engineering team to resolve them. You will also help develop metrics to proactively monitor overall product health. This role will be a fun challenge who is customer centric and quality driven. Come and join us!
A Look Inside the Role...
This role is...
● Be active on Wyze social channels (e.g. Facebook, Reddit, Forum, etc.) to help out customers with technical issues
● Proactively identify high impact issues early from various channels before they become massive
● Be the “voice of the customer” to provide feedback to product teams
● Develop metrics, alerts and tools to proactively monitor product performance
● Efficiently drive customer issue investigation between customers and development team. Reduce total resolution time
● Analyze popular customer feedback, provide periodic reports and action plan
● Collect Alpha/Beta testing issues and help out with pre-release feedback
● Develop and implement SOP for technical and operational issues
● Be the technical support for the CS team
● Develop training documentation and provide mentoring to new engineers
● Build an effective working relationship with customers
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
● You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
● You are excited about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!
● Strong cross-team communication skill
● Strong desire to improve products and help customers
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong leadership to drive group discussion with software engineers, hardware engineers, CS support, and others
● Good at multi-tasking
● Ability to work independently with limited supervision
● Detail oriented
● Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
● You have experience in technology and/or startups.
● Past working experience with IoT products like smart bulbs, smart plugs, etc.
● Past working experience with camera products
● Past software development or testing experience
Ready to be part of #teamwyze then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!
Read Full Job Description