SDET / Automation Engineer
- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Make a big contribution across the entire product stack in a small, passionate team
- Enjoy the fantastic views from our Smith Tower offices
Xealth, named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone by enabling doctors and patients to easily access digital content and services that are relevant, timely, and targeted. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change lives through technology.
We're looking to grow our QA team, and are looking for an experienced SDET to join us. We offer a unique opportunity to do something meaningful in a fantastic work environment while developing your QA/Automation skills in a variety of modern web and mobile technologies.
● Provide Test / QA coverage for web and mobile applications, APIs, data pipelines, security, and more
● Write test plans and cases for manual and automated testing
● Execute tests and report bugs both during the development phase and as part of routine regression/exploratory testing
● Collaborate with developers and use your debugging chops to find bugs early in the development cycle
● Work with the Product and Engineering teams to define and document acceptance criteria
● Participate in the maintenance and improvement of our test automation platform
● Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
● Other interesting tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding of quality and testing principles, techniques, and protocols
● Experience maintaining and creating automated UI tests and/or API tests
● Working knowledge of Docker and maintaining code within a Docker compose setup
● Hands-on experience with testing browser-based web applications and RESTful APIs
● Experience working with browser-based test automation via Selenium (WebDriverIO would be a bonus)
● Problem-solving skills and proven ability to work under pressure
● Experience with JIRA, or similar solutions
● Experience in agile, including participation in scrum and sprint planning meetings for scope and estimation purposes
● Minimum of 3-4 years of automation experience
● Experience with Node.js or React.js
● Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, GitLab Pipelines, AWS CodeBuild
● Experience with 3rd party EMR systems like Epic and Cerner
● An interest in the healthcare industry
● A desire to learn and expand your abilities in a small, cross-functional team
● A penchant for playing with office puppies
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving care quality and the doctor-patient relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including an $11M series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com