Salesforce Developer at Logic20/20 (Remote)
We’re a six-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.Job Description
We are partnering with a forward-thinking utility provider to build a Lightning App solution to manage decision processes across multiple governance areas. These efforts will help to standardize and streamline decision-making and the resulting activities supporting millions of utility customers.
As a Salesforce.com Developer, you will use Lightning components, approval processes, paths, screen flows, auto flows, Experience Cloud, and other standard components to meet business requirements and with a focus on user adoption. Batch and real-time integration experience will put you ahead of the crowd, as will experience in managing inbound email routing and parsing.
This is a hands-on role focused on implementing Salesforce.com features and functions with a configure-first approach while being able to create custom, modular code, and components when required.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions.
- You keep current with the latest Salesforce features to support a clicks-before-code solution preference.
- You use principles of object-oriented programming and design concepts when choosing existing components or developing custom solutions.
- You perform comprehensive functional testing for metadata components and strive for 90%+ coverage when developing with Apex.
- You’ve performed data migrations using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- You have experience developing unlocked packages using SFDX and the CLI.
- You have spent time supporting Salesforce orgs in production.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer using Lightning and Apex.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification.
- Prior experience developing production code with an object-oriented language.
- Experience with debugging issues identified in other people’s code or components.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications and data-driven processes using RESTful APIs.
- Experience configuring Permission Sets and Sharing Rules using “least privilege” principles.
Ideal, but not required
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Certification in an object-orient language issued by a recognized certification entity
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components
- Consulting experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic