Senior Corporate Security Engineer, Corporate Security at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are a security company and Auth0's Security team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
Auth0 is looking for a Senior Corporate Security Engineer to join our Corporate Security team dedicated to securing Auth0’s corporate networks and endpoints. We’re looking for an engineer with a strong background in DLP, CASB, and proxy technologies. In this role you will have the opportunity to establish new standards, projects, and documentation from the ground up.
In this role you will:
- Ensure security systems are tuned and deployed in line with security best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across IT and security to secure our corporate environment.
- Automate recurring or manual tasks using SOAR or serverless technologies like Lambda.
- Support our IT team with security inputs for corporate endpoints or networks, including secure network design, endpoint hardening, etc.
- Develop and implement security standards for our corporate environments.
- Track and manage independent and cross-team projects across different teams and stakeholders.
- Track vulnerabilities and patch status for corporate endpoints and devices as new threats emerge.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have strong understanding of technologies including proxy, TLS, and certificate management.
- Have 3-5 experience years working in a high-demand security team.
- Have experience managing security technologies like Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Have understanding of networking in cloud environments, switches and routers, and performing & analyzing packet captures.
- Have excellent analytical thinking, time management, and coordination skills.
- Have proficiency with macOS and Linux operating systems.
- Have familiarity with languages like Python, Go, or Node.
- Be currently located in the United States or Canada.
Examples of our Engineering Culture:
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description