Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are a security company and Auth0's Security team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
Auth0 is looking for a Senior Corporate Security Engineer to join our Corporate Security team dedicated to securing Auth0’s corporate networks and endpoints. In this role you will have the opportunity to establish new standards, projects, and documentation from the ground up. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience managing systems and automation of recurring tasks.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across IT and security to secure our corporate environment.
- Automate recurring or manual tasks using SOAR or serverless technologies like Lambda.
- Support our IT team with any security inputs for corporate endpoints or networks, including secure network design, endpoint hardening, etc.
- Develop and implement security standards for our corporate environments.
- Track and manage independent and cross-team projects across different teams and stakeholders.
- Participate in vendor & software reviews to identify security concerns.
- Track vulnerabilities and patch status for corporate endpoints and devices as new threats emerge.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 experience years working in a high-demand security team.
- Experience managing security technologies like Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, switches & routers, and performing & analyzing packet captures.
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills.
- Proficiency with OS X and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with languages like Python, Go, or Node.
Examples of our Engineering Culture:
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.