Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Are you interested in building an amazing customer experience at scale? Do you want to improve your knowledge of security? Would you like to help our customers make their applications more secure? Are you ready to make the internet safer?
The IAM User Management team at Auth0, stores and manages user identities on behalf of our customers to provide them the most secure and reliable user management experience in the industry. We work on designing and developing new features and improvements related to security, scalability, performance and functionality to protect and empower our users and take our platform to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding and context about how Auth0 works and deepen your knowledge of authorization, security, databases and how to build reliable, highly-available distributed systems.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Strive to ensure the quality and customer value of our product.
- Learn more, and in depth the domain of IAM.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations to make sure we offer our client the best availability for our services.
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You have created or enjoy creating public APIs.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- You have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- You have knowledge and experience of data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).You are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- You always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge.
- Have 2+ years of experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have front-end development knowledge and some experience with frameworks such as React.
- Have solid experience with cloud environments (e.g: AWS).Know about security engineering, authentication and federation protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Have experience with OAuth2 and/or SAML auth protocols.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL.
- #US, #CA, #BA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.