Senior Front End Developer
About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Software Development Engineer to work on technology that brings marketing + technology + creative together. In this meaningful role, you will be primarily responsible for building and implementing fast, responsive, user-friendly web apps. You will work with the product team and other development teams to create our ground breaking SaaS product as it evolves.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You write clean front end code to build amazing features
- You're committed to working with Product/Marketing/Technology partners and colleagues to define the user experience of a customer-facing marketing technology platform
- You're passionate about improving the performance, functionality, and user experience for our customers
- You love to blend pixel-perfect sensibilities with responsive-minded problem solving to bring product page designs to life with exceptional web development
- You are passionate about new technology and mastering new skills
- You're committed to building enterprise grade SaaS solutions
- You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
- You are comfortable collaborating with people inside and outside our organization
- You have dedication to your customers and want to make a difference
- You do not have an ego and enjoy working on a team
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Ability to break down a large project into components and recognize reusable objects
- Experience writing SCSS using the BEM methodology.
- Experience developing and working with complex web, software applications
- Experience with front end web development throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle for many unique and innovative user experience projects
- Experience with architectural patterns, frameworks, API design and building large-scale, applications
- Plus: Exposure to full-stack technologies (Node.js, GraphQL, Python and SQL)