Senior Manager, Security Development
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
- The team is everything to us, we have trust in each other and in our purpose
- The team is results driven. We are hungry to deliver great security-related customer features.
- The team members are expected to express ideas and listen attentively and openly to other’s ideas
- Lead our Agile development process and help deliver security features
- Develop product feature plans with the team and the Product Management team
- Coordinate cross-team efforts including the management of resources, integrations, requirements and dependencies
- Design, develop, implement, test, and debug enterprise software applications
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a talented team of developers and testers
- Work with the platform and security teams to implement security features
- Learn the NOW platform development process and contribute to company success
- Drive innovation
- Build Trust
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Java experience w/knowledge of JVM, Java Structures and APIs
- Database (MySQL, MariaDB) experience
- Experience with Java Servlets, REST, and SOAP
- Rapid comprehension of platforms and complex systems
- Security background (5+ years)
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.