Senior Salesforce Developer at Flexe (Remote)
Flexe solves the hardest omnichannel logistics problems for the world’s largest retailers and brands. Integrating technology, open logistics networks, and elastic economic models allows Flexe customers to move fast, at scale, and with precision. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Seattle, Flexe brings deep logistics expertise and enterprise-grade technology to deliver innovative eCommerce fulfillment, retail distribution, same-day delivery, and network capacity programs to the Fortune 500. Flexe is transforming the $1.6T logistics industry.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, your primary responsibility will be to optimize and maintain our existing Salesforce platform while also leading the development and maintenance of custom solutions within it.
What you'll do:
- Document and maintain current processes and procedures.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce and related third-party business applications and integrations.
- Lead the development and maintenance of custom solutions within the Salesforce platform using declarative tools, as well as Apex, Visualforce, and other programming languages to fulfill the organization's business needs.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with internal stakeholders, business partners, architects, and infrastructure teams to gather requirements, define solutions, and provide technical guidance and best practices for implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce functionality, customization, and integration technologies.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve business processes centered on the Salesforce platform.
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Salesforce administration and development, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, or other programming languages.
- Platform Developer II level of knowledge in developing, testing, and deploying solutions as well as integrating with other systems using a variety of technologies.
- Experience working collaboratively with other teams to gather requirements, effectively communicate status, and design solutions that meet business needs.
- Experience developing and deploying in an environment utilizing modern DevSecOps tooling for release management, automated testing, monitoring, static code analysis, etc.
- Salesforce certifications are a plus, including Platform Developer I and II, App Builder, and Administrator.
The salary range for this role is $138,200 to $161,200 depending, in part, on candidate location. Recruiting will confirm the specific range for the candidate location in the initial phone screen. All employees receive company equity as part of their compensation package. As part of our pay for performance based pay program, this role is eligible to potentially receive merit bonuses of up to 15% of base salary foe exceeding expectations.
Our benefits package at Flexe is thoughtfully designed to help our employees lead healthy lives inside and outside of work.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- 4 weeks of paid time off, an additional 13 paid company holidays (10 standard holidays, 2 floating holidays and -your birthday!)
- 2 days of volunteer PTO
- 12 weeks of company-paid parental leave
- Fully remote, in-office, or hybrid work environment
- $300 home office stipend and monthly home internet reimbursement
- Employee support groups, social groups, and mentorship program
- Employee-driven programs for volunteering
- Manager development program and resources
- Access to free LinkedIn Learning courses
Flexe participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Flexe is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Seattle, Flexe solves the hardest omnichannel logistics problems for the world’s largest retailers and brands. Integrating technology, open logistics networks, and elastic economic models allow Flexe customers to move fast, at scale, and with precision.