Senior Software Development Engineer
New Engen helps companies and marketing teams perform at their peak. Our powerful machine learning and AI technology solution fuels growth at companies across industries, geographies and levels of maturity.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Data Scientists help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative, and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
New Engen is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with proven experience. You'll drive the evolution and scalability of our powerful digital marketing platform from an internal tool to a customer facing enterprise SaaS system. This is an exciting and meaningful role and is ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, excellent technical and communication abilities and a real passion for growing our company in to its next phase.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You are an experienced full stack software developer
- You are passionate about new technology
- You are committed to building enterprise grade SaaS solutions
- You have a passion to build software in the cloud (AWS)
- You love complex multi-tier and distributed systems
- You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
- You are comfortable collaborating with people inside and outside our organization
- You have dedication to your customers and want to make a difference
- You do not have an ego and enjoy working on a team
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- 5 or more years of experience in Java development
- Experience persisting data (SQL, NoSQL, caches, etc)
- A passion for building RESTful web services
- Commitment to high quality code and architecture
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment
Extras that Will Give you an Edge
- You enjoy challenges and jump at the chance to create something new
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You're familiar with tools like Spring, Git, and Gradle
- You have worked with large data sets
- You've solved scalability challenges before