Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our Identity & Access Management (IAM) Login team. IAM delivers a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate.
The mission of the team is to provide a simple, secure, standards-compliant and delightful login experience for both end users and developers.
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
- Join a cohesive team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have 7+ years of software development experience.
- Have 2+ years of experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Passionate about user experience.
You might work on:
- Collaborating with the team to craft end-user authentication flows from design to implementation.
- Creating or enhance management and authentication API endpoints.
- Security Engineering, and application security.
- Participating on our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
- #ES; #AR; #CAN; #US-E;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.